Saturday, February 6, 2016

What's in my Shower?



Have you ever been curious about what other people use in the shower? You know, the kinds of razors, shampoos, and what-not they use? No? Well, here is what I use in my shower anyway.

  1. First of all, I use the Schick Hydro Silk disposable razors for women. At Walmart, they are $9.97 for a 4-pack. Here is the link: Schick Hydro Silk Razors


2. Of course, you have to have shaving gel/cream to go along with your razor. I use Gillette Venus Olay Sugarberry Bliss Shave Gel from Walmart for $2.97. Here is the link: Gillette Venus Olay Shave Gel



3. Ah, here is the important part. Everyone wants to know what shampoo and conditioner to use. I usually switch between several different kinds, but right now I am using the Tresemme Smooth and Silky Moroccan Argon Oil matching shampoo and conditioner. They are both $3.98 at Walmart. Here are the links: Tresemme Smooth and Silky Shampoo
                      Tresemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner



4. For washing my body I either use a loofa (you can get those anywhere and they're cheap) or a wash cloth.



5.  For body wash, I have been using two different products. The first one, which I have been using for a while, is Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter. You can get it for $4.97 at Walmart. The other product I have been using lately is a shower gel that came in a set that I got for Christmas. It is the Minajesty Nicki Minaj set. The whole set is $19.88 at Walmart. Here are the links for the two above products: Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash
                          Minajesty Set



That is all that I use in the shower right now. Keep in mind the things I use change a lot. This is what I use for the shower at my house; I also have completely different products at my dorm. Be on the lookout for what I use in my dorm shower, as well as an updated what I use in the shower for my house when I start using new products. Have a good day, and I hope you enjoyed the post!


No comments:

Post a Comment