Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Grow Long Hair

Ways You Can Grow Long Hair


1.) I know you have heard it from everyone else, but in order to grow out your hair, you need to stay away from heating tools. Curling irons, straighteners, and even hair dryers. If by chance, you do need to use one of these, use some form of heat protectant. I use Biosilk Silk Therapy before I use any heat products, but I have seen the biggest difference in the health of my hair just from strictly limiting hot tools. Along with not using hot tools, also try not to dye or bleach it; all of these chemicals dry out your hair and causes breakage.

2.) This is so hard because you are also trying to keep from using heating tools, but try not to wear your hair up as often, or at least where it in different spots. If you wear a ponytail or a bun a lot, it can lead to breakage. I tried to stop wearing my hair up so often, and it even made my hair look smoother.

3.) I believe that cutting your hair does not help it grow, although a lot of people believe that. Your hair is dead. The hair at the top of your head does not know that the bottom of your hair is damaged. If your aim is to make your hair look healthy, then I suggest hair cuts, but if you are just trying to grow it out, I wouldn't get my hair cut often. The best way to make your hair grow isn't from what you do on the outside though, it is the inside. Living a healthy lifestyle and getting the nutrients you need is the best bet for making your hair grow. Taking some form of hair, skin, and nail vitamins is said to help a lot as well.

4.) Scalp massages are a great way to get the blood flowing. The more blood that circulates and can get the nutrients to your hair follicle, the better.

5.) I tried out waiting as long as I could before washing my hair, because I saw that it helped. To be honest, it made my hair feel and look worse. I could have swore it stopped growing there for a while! Don't be like me and ignore your body. If your hair is starting to get pretty oily, wash it. Although I say this, try your best to not wash your hair every single day. Stripping your hair that often is terrible for it. Listen to your body because it knows best.

6.) Try the no-poo method. I personally have not tried it, but you could always try it out and see how it works for you! There are all kinds of articles online that tell you about the no-poo method and if it worked.

Happy growing! Have a great day, and I hope you enjoyed the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment