Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fourth of July Nails



If you're like me, it's a struggle to paint your nails. I can barely get a coat of plain nail polish on, let alone paint a design. However; I found that I could do super cute 4th of July nails without all of the difficult designs. With these nails, all it takes it two coats of paint, but it still incorporates red, white, and blue.

First, I chose to paint all of my nails except my ring finger this red color. This nail polish is by Sinful Colors and the name is Ruby Ruby (#369).
Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby (#369)

Next, I painted my ring fingers with this gorgeous blue color by Pure Ice. The color is French Kiss (#538).
Pure Ice French Kiss (#538)

Lastly, I covered all of my nails in this gorgeous glitter clear coat by Revlon that has different sizes and shapes of red and white glitter. The name of this nail polish is Daring Graffiti (#678).
Revlon Daring Graffiti (#678)

That is all I did to get these 4th of July nails. Most of the holiday designs are complicated, but it doesn't have to be. This nail idea is perfect even if you don't have a lot of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment