Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fitness Motivation Quotes


It's hard to stay motivated to stay fit. I know this. I have been there. I still am there on some days. There are some things that I do to help me stay motivated, one of which is looking at fitness quotes.  I have compiled a list of my favorite fitness quotes that motivate me to keep going. Feel free to make a picture of your favorite quote and stick it on the fridge or use it as a background on your phone, so you will always be motivated.




1.) You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow. You choose.

2.) If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up.

3.) The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen.

4.) It's a slow process. Don't make it slower by quitting.

5.) When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.

6.) No matter how slow you go, you are lapping everyone on the couch.

7.) I'm not training for a 5k. I'm not preparing for a competition. I'm not trying to set a new record. I'm not trying to impress you. I'm saving my life.

8.) Don't wish for it. Work for it.

9.) Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It's about being better than you used to be.

10.) If you still look cute at the end of your workout, you didn't work hard enough.

11.) Let exercise be your stress reliever; not food.

12.) It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing. It takes 8 weeks for your friends and family to see. It takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Keep going.

13.) If you're not hungry enough to eat fruits or vegetables, don't eat it.

14.) The body achieves what the mind believes.

15.) Fit is not a destination. It is a way of life.

16.) Whether it's 10 miles or 1, you will never regret getting up and going for a run.

17.) Today's actions are tomorrow's results.

18.) Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. (Jim Rohn)

19.) The best things in life make you sweaty.

20.) You've always been beautiful. Now you're just deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster, and stronger. Remember that.

21.) Giving up on your goal because of one setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got one flat.

22.) One of the greatest moments in life is realizing that 2 weeks ago your body couldn't do what it does now.

23.) Don't stop when it hurts. Stop when you're done.

24.) I will. Just watch me.

25.) Train insane or remain the same.

26.) I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't.

27.) Food is the most abused anxiety drug. Exercise is the most underutilized antidepressant.

28.) You can do anything for 30 seconds.

29.) Train like a beast, look like a beauty.

30.) Strive for progress, not perfection.

31.) The fact that you aren't where you want to be should be enough motivation.

32.) Sore is the most satisfying pain.

33.) Even if you can't physically see the results in front of you, every single effort is changing your body from the inside.

34.) Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it.

35.) Note to self: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap.

36.) What you eat in private, you wear in public.

37.) You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.

38.) You are what you eat. Don't be fast, easy, or fake.

39.) Don't eat for the pleasure of tasting something delicious. Eat because you are fueling your body.

40.) You are not hungry; you are bored. Drink some water and learn the difference.

41.) Our bodies are capable of anything. It's our minds we have to convince.

42.) It's not that I can't eat that. I'm making the healthier choice not to.

43.) Be stronger than your excuses.

44.) Let them sleep while you grind. Let them party while you work. The difference will show.

45.) It always seems impossible until it is done.

46.) The best ab exercise is 5 sets of stop eating so much crap.

47.) Good things come to those who wait. Good things come to those who work their butts off and never give up.

48.) It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.

49.) They tried to bury us, but they didn't know we were seeds.

50.) Someone who is busier than you is running right now.


Want more quotes or other motivational posts? Let me know in the comments below! Here is another great article about some fitness motivation quotes that will inspire you!

6 comments:

  1. Love these! Makes me feel better instantly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they make you feel better! They make me feel better too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love love love them. Very inspiring. I love the one that said " dont wish for it work for it " thanks for sharing such a positive post ! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it! Now following you. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! Now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone can use some extra motivation. Here are a few motivational workout quotes to get you moving, stay on track, and meet your fitness goals.fitness motivation quotes

    ReplyDelete