Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Best Health and Fitness Apps



1.) Map my run (free)- I use this daily. It tracks different workouts through GPS, or you can manually log exercise by the distance and duration. My favorite part is the challenges. I'm a competitive person, so it really pushes me.

2.) Lose it (free)- Tracks meals, exercise, and nutrition. It also has social features to keep you motivated.

3.) Calorie Counter Diet Tracker by My Fitness Pal (free)- It is what it says: a calorie counter. I don't count my calories anymore, but I do use it for motivation. You can now post progress pictures.

4.) Sleep Cycle Alarm (free)- Determines your sleep pattern, and wakes you up during the lightest sleep phase.

5.) Body Space (free)- A social fitness app that gives you different workouts to try.

6.) Steps Pedometer and Step Counter (free)-  Set goals and track how far you've walked along with how many steps you've took.

7.) Calm (free)- Mindfulness meditation app with breathing techniques and calming sound effects.

8.) My Diet Coach (free)- Counts calories and keeps you motivated with tips and quotes.

9.) Sworkit (free)- You can choose a workout or personalize your own.

10.) Daily Workouts (free)- Customize your own workouts.

11.) Lifesum (free)- Helps you make healthier food choices, and also helps with exercise.

12.) Zipongo (free) - Provides healthy recipes as well as coupons.

13.) Simple Yoga (free)- Definitely not as good as the next app listed, but I wanted to provide a free alternative. You can not customize, but you do have your own "personal trainer."

14.) Yoga Studio ($3.99)- Use already created classes or customize your own.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I've been trying to get back into eating healthily (but really struggling with it) so will definitely download some of these! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm struggling too. I'm having a "cheat weekend." Haha. I'll definitely check your posts out! :)

      Delete