Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Does Color Correcting Work?

    

The answer is yes, if you was wondering. I was very "iffy" about trying it because I am not into looking like a clown. Or the wicked witch of the west. In order to test color correcting out, I used Physicians Formula concealer twins, which comes with green and a yellow/orange colored concealer.

My whole face is tinted pink, and I have several red patches all over my face, so I used the green concealer beside my nose, in between my eyebrows, and on acne. My under eyes are a blue purple color, so that is where I applied the yellow orange concealer.


Before makeup

With concealer

The green concealer I used seemed like a bit much at first, but I put it on under my foundation so it evened out. Although I would like for it to only have a green tint, it did do the job of covering up the redness on my face.
Concealer blended in


Finished makeup
Yes, I can say that overall it worked, although the concealer I had been using worked just as well because of its tint. It was kind of like color correcting, but not full out, which really gives you coverage.

Want to know how to color correct? Do you want me to review a specific drugstore product? Comment down below!

4 comments:

  1. Wow girl, this is such a nice post. I have never used the color correcting concealer. I really liked the way they look on you. Thanks for following my blog dear! I have followed you back :) stay in touch girl. Have a nice day :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete