Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Best Drugstore Lipsticks

      Decent drugstore lipstick can be hard to find. Most of it wears off within the first hour and just doesn't have a good formula. I have created a list of my favorite drugstore lipsticks that are almost or just as good as the high-end lipsticks in my favorites shades. These lipsticks/ lip glosses do not dry out my lips and stay on for a long time considering the price. Keep reading to see what they are.

The swatches and lipsticks are in the same order as the list from left to right

1.) "Elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick" in the color Movie Star ($2.00)

2.) "Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick" in the color Dark Wine ($4.99)

3.) "Elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick" in the color Pink Umbrellas ($2.00)  

(Note: I realize that I already mentioned this exact product in a different color, but I think this is another perfect color for summer, so I just wanted to throw it out there.)

4.) Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes Lip Color in the color Touch of Spice ($5.22)

5.) Elf Matte Lip Color in the color Praline ($3.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment