Tuesday, May 17, 2016

InboxDollars Review



Can you really make money with InboxDollars? The answer depends.

First, let me explain how this website works. You can join this website for free. I decided to join because I was looking for a way to just earn a few extra bucks online. I came across this website from a blog post, 32 Legitimate Ways to Make Money at Home, which came from The Penny Hoarder. All you need to sign up is an email and a password. You get $5 just for signing up. Here's the catch: you have to make $30 before you can receive the money you made. It says you can make money through surveys, videos, playing games, searching the web, and checking emails. I have listed the pros and cons below.

Pro #1:
It is simple and free to sign up, so you may as well try it.

Pro #2:
I kind of/sort of made money. More on that later. But you CAN make money if you put lots and lots of time into it.


Con #1:
Although it says you can earn through videos, there has not being a single video available for me to watch, and I started over a month ago.

Con #2:
Earlier I said that I kind of/sort of made money. I have only made $9.53 throughout the past month. I spent hours doing surveys, and that is all I have made; although I will probably never see that money because I have to earn $30 first.

Con #3:
It also says you get paid to read emails. By that, it really means that you get paid 25 cents to sign up for some form of insurance or other ridiculous offer.

Con #4:
You don't make a lot from surveys, even if you get to take a survey. Surveys pay more for the longer it takes to complete it. A typical 5 minute survey probably pays about 25 cents. Although that doesn't sound too shabby, I haven't qualified for many surveys. I spend about 10 minutes on a survey, just to get through it and say that I was disqualified.

Overall, I definitely would not recommend InboxDollars. However; it is free to sign up, so give it a try if you want to see for yourself. If you don't feel like wasting your time, I highly recommend to not even sign up.


No comments:

Post a Comment